As we enjoy the last Bank Holiday of the summer and the nights start drawing in, thoughts start to turn to the autumn and winter months. It’s at this time of the year that our shelters become more important than ever.
Whether its passengers waiting for a bus on a dark rainy night or somewhere for workers to smoke on a wintry day, its important that they are offered the right protection.
Now is the ideal time for you to review your current arrangements and decide whether your stock needs refurbishing or replacing.
For refurbishments consider:
- does the glazing need replacing, does it give users a clear view?
- have the frames and fittings been checked for structural integrity?
- has is been cleaned? Euroshel can provide stainless steel cleaning kits from £99 + VAT per pack or we can clean your shelters for you
For new shelters consider:
- where has the most footfall
- what is the prevailing wind angle – wind break ends required?
- solar or mains powered lighting for shelters used at night
Euroshel is happy to chat through all your shelter needs and advise you on the best and most cost-effective solutions for your organisation. Fill in our enquiry form or call 03333 444 671 for more information.